Gas-Pro 5 Gas
Used for the detection of dangerous gases for confined spaces. Flammable (such as methane or natural gas), hydrogen sulphide, carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen levels and carbon monoxide.
Industries and applications include: Food Production, Fire Brigade, Landfills, Anaerobic Digestion, Storage (Bulk, Fuel)
Offering detection of up to 5 gases in a compact and rugged solution, Gas-Pro has an easy-to-read top mount display combining ease of use and user focused features. Gases include Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Pentane, Hydrogen Sulphide, and many more.
An optional internal pump, activated with the flow plate, takes the pain out of pre-entry testing and allows Gas-Pro to be worn either in pumped or diffusion modes.
Gas-Pro IR detects Carbon Dioxide (CO2) or potentially explosive gases in conditions where a pellistor-based catalytic sensor may struggle, especially in a low oxygen environment. The infrared measurement gives improved reliability and measures gas in two different wavelengths: one that absorbs gas and the other does not. With little chance of being poisoned, the Gas-Pro IR is inherently safer and saves the need of regular and expensive pellistor replacement when used in likely contaminated environments.
- Top mount display – makes it easy to read at a glance
- Simple single button operation – reduces training time
- Intuitive functionality – can be used whilst wearing gloves
- Monitor 5 gases from many different options – offers multiple uses within one compact detector
- Pumped and diffusion solutions
- Multiple languages
- Automatic fail-safe flow plate recognition – takes away the pain of pre-entry testing
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry Check (PEC) mode
- Reliable lithium-ion battery – provides over 14 hr use from a 7.5 hr charge
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67 – capable of withstanding harsh environments
- Bump and calibration reminders – Full compliance
Service and Maintenance
CSL supply, service and maintain all our gas detectors in our workshop in Carlow or on site.