Landfill Gas Detectors
Confined spaces sometimes have the added risk of Carbon Dioxide as well as the standard four gases, for example in landfill, Anaerobic digestion or biogas sites. The standard four gases are Flammable (such as methane or natural gas), hydrogen sulphide, oxygen levels and carbon monoxide.
Industries and applications include: Food Production, Fire Brigade, Landfills, Anaerobic Digestion, Storage (Bulk, Fuel)
In these cases workers can be protected with a five gas monitor. Our Crowcon Gas-Pro offers detection of up to 5 gases in a compact and rugged solution. The Gas-Pro has an easy-to-read top mount display combining ease of use and user focused features. Gases include Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Pentane, Hydrogen Sulphide, and many more.
An optional internal pump, activated with the flow plate, takes the pain out of pre-entry testing and allows Gas-Pro to be worn either in pumped or diffusion modes
Gas-Pro IR detects Carbon Dioxide (CO2) or potentially explosive gases in conditions where a pellistor-based catalytic sensor may struggle, especially in a low oxygen environment. The infrared measurement gives improved reliability and measures gas in two different wavelengths: one that absorbs gas and the other does not. With little chance of being poisoned, the Gas-Pro IR is inherently safer and saves the need of regular and expensive pellistor replacement when used in likely contaminated environments.
- Top mount display – makes it easy to read at a glance
- Simple single button operation
- Intuitive functionality – can be used whilst wearing gloves
- Monitor 5 gases from many different options
- Pumped and diffusion solutions
- Automatic fail-safe flow plate recognition – takes away the pain of pre-entry testing
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry Check (PEC) mode
- Reliable lithium-ion battery – provides over 14 hr use from a 7.5 hr charge
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67 – capable of withstanding harsh environments
- Bump and calibration reminders – Full compliance
MODELS: Portable: Gas-Pro
CSL supply, service and maintain all our gas detectors in our workshop in Carlow or on site.