Xgard Bright H2S
Xgard Bright is a versatile platform offering flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring, while providing ease of operation and reduced installation costs.
Providing analogue 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus signals as standard, Xgard Bright comes with an Alarm and Fault relay as standard as well as optional HART communications.
Lowering the cost of installation, the 4-wire addressable implementation drastically reduces cabling requirements. The large OLED display allows users to easily work with Xgard Bright during install, calibration and routine maintenance without the need to open the housing.
Industries and applications include: Wastewater, Food Production, Farming, Agriculture, Anaerobic Digestion, Drains.
This flameproof (Exd) detector is housed within our high-grade aluminium alloy case. Certifications include gas and dust approvals for ATEX and IECEX with UL gas certification in progress.
- Flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring – Reducing training requirements across sites
- Choice of M20 or ½”NPT connection – Supports multiple site requirements
- Low power requirement (~3W max) – Reducing site-wide power consumption
- IP65 or IP66 rating (with weatherproof cap) – Allows use in areas subject to regular wash downs or in exposed environments
Ease of installation and operation:
- Addressable – Drastically reduces the amount of cabling needed for multi-point installations
- Local display – Delivers gas level indication, status and supports maintenance routines
- Non-intrusive calibration – Removes the need to open the cover for calibration
- Plug in type terminal blocks: Making wiring quick and easy reducing installation costs
- Configuration via magnetic key – Reducing the amount of time operators spend in a hazardous area
|Size||156 x 166 x 109mm (6.1 x 6.5 x 4.3inch)|
|Cable Entry||2x M20 (stopping plug fitted to left-side entry) or supplied with ½” NPT adapters|
|Power||10-30Vdc. 3W max|
|Electrical Output||4-20mA current sink or source|
|Weight||Aluminium alloy 1kg (2.2lbs)|
|Enclosure Material||ADC 12 aluminium alloy|
|Relay||Alarm 1, Alarm 2, Fault
SPST contacts rated 1A 30Vdc
|Sounder Out||24Vdc (nominally), 250mA maximum load.|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Note: sensor operating temperatures vary widely.
Refer to the sensor module datasheet or contact
Crowcon for specific sensor data.
|Humidity||0 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Repeatability||+/- 2% FSD|
|Zero drift||+/- 2% FSD per year maximum|
|Ingress protection||IP65 & IP66 (with weatherproof cap)|
|Approvals||ATEX and IECEx
Ex II 2G Ex db IIC T6 Gb
Ex II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
TUV 16 ATEX 7908 X
IECEx TUR 16.0035 X
|Standards||EN60079-0:2012 + A11:2013
IEC60079-0:2017 Edition 7
|Zones||Certified for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas|
Service and Maintenance
Can be used in conjunction with our gas detection panels – the Gasmaster, Vortex and Gasmonitor. CSL supply, service and maintain all fixed gas detectors on site by qualified engineers using certified test gas. Contact us for further information including installation and commissioning.