The Tetra:3 multigas monitor is a compact, robust and easy-to-use diffusion based detector. Single button operation, small size and clear top-mounted display make it a favourite in the market amongst those working in demanding industrial environments, such as those in the water, telecoms, food, brewing or hydrocarbons sectors.
Gases include the most common four (carbon monoxide, methane, oxygen and hydrogen sulphide), but also an expanded range: ammonia, ozone, sulphur dioxide, H2 filtered CO (for steel plants) and IR carbon dioxide (for safe area use only).
- Rugged and impact-resistant design provides extra shock and vibration protection – provides protection in the harshest environment
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67
- Can be submerged in water
- 95dB audible alarm – ensures prompt evacuation from hazard zone
- Vivid red/blue visual alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- Proven sensor technology and software operation – covers you over an extended shift
- Clear “calibration due” warning
- Lithium-ion battery provides over 14 hours continuous operation from a single charge with no memory effects
- Single button operation for all functions – can be operated with gloved hands
- Top mounted, backlit display of all gas readings, diagnostics and battery life – ‘at a glance’ operating status
Service and Maintenance
CSL offers a complete regular calibration and maintenance service from our nationwide service team.