MICROTRONICS – Portable Sewer Gas Detection (H2S) Remote Logging Local or Web Based
Portable measuring device to record and transfer the H2S concentration in the ambient air of:Municipal sewage systems
- Measures the H2S concentration all year without data gaps.
- You replace the sensor directly at the measurement site.
- You act sustainably by refilling the sensor and battery.
- Your data is protected by an extensive security concept.
- Data is transferred via 3G/UMTS to an internationally standardised service rate.
- You measure H2S concentration even in ATEX Zone 1.
- Runtime is up to 32 months thanks to Ultra Low Power technology.
Colour Display & Robust Design
The 1.5’’ Full Colour OLED-Display is designed to show the current measurement values (H2S concentration, temperature) and various status information (status, battery voltage, remaining days until the next service and calibration) directly without any additional software.
With its IP66 housing, which is resistant to chemicals, the device is designed for the use in harsh environments. The rubber shell dampens vibrations and impacts. The antenna socket is located at the bottom of the unit. Therefore, the antenna is safe from water and dirt.
- Display: 1,5“ Full Color Display, Resolution 128 x 128
- Battery Life Time 24 months Sensor Module @ 1Min. measuring intervall, 36 months. Gateway 24 months Sensor Module @ 1Min. measuring intervall, 24 months Gateway @ 4h transmission intervall
- Environment Protection class: IP66
- Temperature: -20…+50°C
- Air Humidity: 15…90%rH
- Barometric Pressure Deviation: Atmospheric +/-10%
- Sensor Module
- H2S Gas Nominal: 0-200ppm, Peak Load: 1000ppm
- Resolution: 0,25ppm, Accuracy: 1%, T90 Time: <=35s, Abrasion: 0 … 100%